My Recent Posts

Thursday, October 31, 2013

DIY Ottoman

The other day I manage to get lucky enough to find this old ottoman.  Granted it was in good shape, but I knew some new fabric  could really make it pop!  I pulled off the old fabric and gave the legs a new coat of paint.  I thought the chair in my kitchen could really use a partner, so I found some new fabric that would coordinate.  I use my staple gun and worked my way around the ottoman.  My total cost for the project was around $7.00!  What a deal for a brand new ottoman!!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow by Email

Follow Me On


Total Pageviews

Check out all of my pallets!

Google+ Followers

My Etsy Shop

My Latest Pins!

' $(e).html(html); //correct href for images so they point to Pinterest $(function() { $('.rssFeed a').each(function() { var href = $(this).attr('href'); $(this).attr('href', '' + href); $('.rssFeed img').attr('nopin','nopin'); }); }); }; })(jQuery); })(jQuery);

My Etsy Shop

Where I Contribute

This Silly Girl's Life

Grab My Button