Thursday, October 31, 2013
The other day I manage to get lucky enough to find this old ottoman. Granted it was in good shape, but I knew some new fabric could really make it pop! I pulled off the old fabric and gave the legs a new coat of paint. I thought the chair in my kitchen could really use a partner, so I found some new fabric that would coordinate. I use my staple gun and worked my way around the ottoman. My total cost for the project was around $7.00! What a deal for a brand new ottoman!!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
- ▼ 2015 ( 19 )
- ► 2014 ( 135 )
Acorns Bathroom Birthday Party birthday treat bracelet bunting Burlap Button Button art cabinet door Canvas Chalkboard Chevron Chore Board Christmas coasters Costumes Crafts Dining Room dresser Dry Erase Board Easter fabric flower Fall decor Food foyer frame Ghosts gifts Halloween Headband home decor Jewels kids Labels Lamp leaf garland Lemonade Stand Mason Jar Vase Mason jars monogram necklace Ornaments Ottoman Outhouse Door pallet art Party Pillow plants printables pumpkin recipes Reindeer Remodel Shade sled Snow Globe sunroom Teacher Vintage Weekly Top 10 Winter wreath Yarn Trees